Monday, June 7, 2010

++ tell me W H Y ? ++

what did i do ?
Just the other night the love of my life went away and I can’t sleep at night it’s driving me crazy ! ! !
Why can’t you see that I miss looking in your eyes ?
Why can’t you see that I miss kissing you at night ?
I still love you
Please take my hand dear . . . Let me help you to understand that ain’t nobody gonna love you like I do and ain’t nobody gonna do the things I do for you. Tell me why when I call you . . . You say you okay now and you're happy without me ? ?'
and now you keep tellin' me "don’t call no more"
Why can’t you see the love thats right in your face ?
Why can’t you see that I don’t want no one to come and take your place ?
This is something that I can’t understand syg . . .
Why couldn’t you just be my girl and all the love that we given I don’t want it to be wasted . .
Why can’t you face it that i still love Y O U ~

No comments:

Post a Comment