Thursday, June 3, 2010

++ angel of mine ++

when the world is gray and bleak
baby don't you cry
i will give you every bit of love thats in my heart

baby here's the sun
baby here's the sky
baby i'm your light and i'm your sheltter
baby you are mine
i can freeze the time keep you in heart forever


The first time i laid my eyes on Y O U , a seed has sown within me . . . Since then it has grown, it creeping tendrils esnaring my heart , filling my head with thoughts of Y O U . . . Y O U have a heart of an angel =) Now , a fiery blossom is blooming , radiating passion . . . Each day these feelings grow stronger . . . Standing near Y O U , i am enchanted , for i am in the presence of an angel . . . No longer these feelings can be held in . . . from my chest they burst outward . . . In this situation , one thing is certain . . . Y O U , I LOVE YOU ~


No comments:

Post a Comment