Wednesday, June 2, 2010

:: this is M E ~ ::


-the name is L Y D U E C E O N I Z U K A-

hurm, how shud i start ~

nothin interesting bout me, juz an ordinary human being, the different iz dat im too B O Y I S H to be a G U R L I S H gurl...hahahahahhahaah~

wth ~ do i care ?!? im juz being masev ~

here's a bit sneak of my S U C K S owez life : ~

++ im kinda cute boyish gurl > huhuks ~ ++
++23y.o and still childish ++
++im in love with cigarettes>hahahhah ~ sowi gurls ! ! ++
++t h e y call me the U L T I M A T E ^ H E A R T B R E A K E R ! ! ++
++t h e y said im a S W E E T ^ T A L K E R ~ ++
++i like being A L O N E ~ sumtimes ++
++im C H I L D I S H > wic is kinda cute gaks ~ hu hu hu ! ++
++im a bit S P O I L E D ~ ++
++i love milk ! ! ++
++i love my H A I R ! ! ! ++

++I JUST LIKE MYSELF & I LOVE BEING ME ++


++ D O N E ++







No comments:

Post a Comment