Wednesday, June 2, 2010

:: a true T R A G E D Y ::



It's true...
Okay....
Listen!!!~


dear Y O U ~


there's something that i have to tell you about
cant hold it in my heart all these P A I N is breakin me down . . .


how should i start . . hurm . . * sigh ~


I thought i found my O N E true love i just couldn't show you how i feel
i was S T U P I D ~
my pride wouldn't let me be real D E A R ~


i'm asking for one more C H A N C E ~


didn't know where you stand or what your feeling demanded from me
i pleaded you wouldn't pass you left me out in the rain when you just W A L K E D away ~
i gave up my heart i tried to give you all of me we've come to an ending somehow
i dont know what to do but i dont wanna forget now i love you,


i S T I L L love you this is the sound of H O N E S T Y ~


i gave up my heart
i tried to be all i could be my heart's gonna wait forever
i'm still holding on to all of our moments T O G E T H E R ~


we were so much in love tell me how could you F O R G E T ? ? *sigh


wish you were H E R E with me but M E M O R I E S are all i have left
it seems the P R O M I S E S S that you made to me were N O T H I N G ! ! ~


and you S M I L E =) but i see you H U R T within ='( i can see that dear ~


i'm asking for one more C H A N C E
give me your hand so we can both U N D E R S T A N D this love
i pleaded you wouldn't pass all the pieces of my soul want to live in your heart


K A M U ~


feels like i gotta close the door just like you did before
my heart is B R O K E N dear ~


i can't do it no more eventhough it hurts
i'll make a brand new start and lay to rest all the moments that played with my heart
but just before i do , i gotta let you know that ~


NO M A N WILL LOVE YOU MORE THAN I DO~ =') never forget that ! ! !


look,
i'm W I T H O U T you
all i know is right now,


i L O V E u.. i will A L W A Y S love Y O U ~ i m y ~ ~ ~






p/s: this is a story of a true T R A G E D Y and this is not a song ! !






No comments:

Post a Comment